A focused meeting on exponential bases in all kinds of spaces
Department of Mathematics and Applied Mathematics
University of Crete
September 19-21, 2018
- Dmitriy Bilyk (University of Minnesota)
- Debashish Bose (Shiv Nadar University)
- Ai-Hua Fan (Central China Normal University)
- Shilei Fan (Central China Normal University)
- Kornélia Héra (Eötvös Loránd University)
- Alex Iosevich (University of Rochester)
- Gergely Kiss (Université du Luxembourg)
- Mihalis Kolountzakis (University of Crete)
- Nir Lev* (Bar Ilan University)
- Yurii Lyubarskii* (Norwegian University of Science and Technology)
- Romanos Malikiosis (TU Berlin)
- Máté Matolcsi (Budapest University of Technology)
- Michael Papadimitrakis (University of Crete)
- Sinai Robins (Universidade de São Paulo)
- Ruxi Shi (Université de Picardie)
- Gábor Somlai (Eötvös Loránd University)
- Christos Sourdis (IACM, FORTH)
- Mate Vizer (Alfréd Rényi Institute of Mathematics)
If you'd like to participate please email .
The meeting will be held at the Math Department building.
The campus is accessible from town by bus No 11 (bus website, service not on google maps).
If you're driving to campus there is ample free parking.
See the campus here on Google maps.
You can find some very detailed local information at the "Local Information" menu on the web page of
this recent conference.