- Analysis (greek, for the courses Analysis I and II, February 2016).
Complete version with solutions of almost all exercises, hand-drawn figures and bibliography. The link provides both the whole book
(which I suggest) and all of the fourteen separate chapters.
- Infinitesimal Calculus (greek, for the course Infinitesimal Calculus I, January 2019).
- Exercises for Infinitesimal Calculus I (176 solved exercises, greek, January 2019).
- Real Analysis (many variables) (greek, September 2011).
- Real Analysis (one variable) (greek, January 2014).
- Harmonic Analysis (greek, October 2018).
- Partial Differential Equations (greek, October 2018).
- Number Theory (greek, June 2014).
- Some solved exercises for the course Infinitesimal Calculus III (greek, January 2014).
- Very sketchy notes on Euclidean Geometry (greek, January 2007).
- Handwritten notes: Optimization Theory, Complex Analysis, Fourier Series, Inequalities, Linear Algebra II.
- Classical Potential Theory (english).
- Functional Analysis (greek).
- Measure Theory (english).
- Handwritten notes: Spaces of Holomorphic Functions, Complex Analysis, Theory of Distributions and the Fourier Transform.
Back to my home page