- Ap weights in harmonic analysis, A. Mpeneas, ongoing.
- Closed range composition operators on spaces of analytic functions, C. Panteris, ongoing.
- Oscillatory integrals with polynomial phase, I. Parissis, 2007, (english).
- The duality between H1 and BMO; the complex variable theory ,
F. Papagewrgiou, 2016, (greek).
- The atomic structure of H1 and the duality between H1 and BMO;
the real variable theory , G. Psaromiligkos, 2015, (greek).
- The Hardy-Littlewood maximal function on weighted Lp spaces
and Ap weights , M. Ntekoume, 2015, (greek).
- Behavior of maximal functions in Rn for large n, A. Mpeneas, 2015, (greek).
- Properties of Taylor coefficients of Hp functions, P. Koutsaki, 2013, (greek).
- Möbius invariant spaces, K. Panteris, 2011, (greek).
- Decay of circular means of Fourier transforms of measures,
C. Chatzifountas, 2009, (greek).
- Historical roots of the integral of Stieltjes, F. Tsifountidou, 2006, (greek).
- The best constant in the Hausdorff - Young inequality, I. Parissis, 2002, (greek).
- Optimal Young and Brascamp - Lieb inequalities, I. Stefanakis, 1998, (greek).
- Some classical theorems of Wiener in harmonic analysis,
M. Ntekoume, 2014, (greek).
- The theorem of Mergelyan, N. Pattakos, 2008, (greek).
- The interpolating sequences theorem of Carleson, D. Mavridi, 2006, (greek).
- The interpolating theorems of M. Riesz and Thorin, D. Varsos, 2006, (greek).
- The theorem of Dirichlet about prime numbers in arithmetical progressions,
D. Nika, 1999, (greek).
- The prime number theorem, M. Alevizaki, 1999.
Back to my home page